Saturday, August 15, 2009

Summer Fun


Okay so Matt is the one that usually does the posting so I am not quite sure how to do this whole thing yet, but this is how you are going to get it :) All of the pictures are in reverse order because I can get them to drag.

Anyways, so having two boys is totally exhausting! But I would have to say that these two little boys are so easy (most days). Its all the other "stuff" that needs our attention that wears us out. It has been quite the adjustment since I have been back to work - that is for me. The boys have done great! It helps that they have such an amazing dad as well! We have been having a blast this summer! Here are just a few pictures (okay, maybe a lot of pictures) to show you what we've been up to. If I can get Matt away from seminary papers I might beable to post with pictures in the right order next time.


The boys and I - Not bad for taking our own picture.


Jonah just chilling - he loves his bumbo!


Jonah got his first haircut from aunt Lisa. We had to get rid of that mullet & those stray hairs!



Playing with Jordan's cars inthe crib



We bought a family membership to the MN zoo this year. It is totally worth it if we end up going at least three times and we've already gone twice. Jordan loves it! Here's a few pictures of all the fun we have when we go.



Jordan feeding a giraffe - he thought this was pretty cool.


New play ground at the zoo


We got to see Papa Ken, Uncle Joe, Aunt Andrea, and cousins Eli & Elana in the 4th of July parade this year! Jordan thought all those toe trucks hooked together was pretty great (The first truck shown here tows 10-12 other trucks). We got to sit with Aunt Laura and cousins Oliva, Emma & Ashley at the parade. We then headed to Nana and Papa's house for a BBQ and an afternoon full of water- fun!



Hanging out with cousins Molly, Eli & Sophie


Loving the slip n slide (I will post a video when I figure out how)


Jonah hanging out with Grandma. Smiley guy :)



Double Troouble!

1 comment:

Bria & Greg said...

Hey Sally...cute pics! And way to go on updating the blog!! Jonah is so big! I am jealous of his haircut...Greg won't let me cut off Kylie's mullet/rat-tail! It's so bad!!