Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Daddy and Me

Jordan adores his dad! His face lights up with a huge smile when dad comes home in the evening from work. Jordan then knows that it is playing time! (Not that we don't play all day, but it is always more fun with dad!) Dad can always make Jordan laugh and smile! Jordan thinks the world of his daddy!

Baseball Boys


Snuggling with dad watching the Vikes!


Hanging out with dad.





My dad and Me at the Apple Orchard


My dad put me in this silly huge sweatshirt.


My Dad is so fun!


Peekaboo!



Cuddling


Dad teaching me to golf.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Thanks for sharing those, Sally. I think I have a few similar pictures of Matt and his dad when Matt was Jordan's age. :) I love you all, and thank God for each of you!

Kass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kass said...

Jordan, you are growing up too fast! A little Tiger Woods in the making :)