Saturday, January 19, 2008

My First Post

Hey everybody! As you can see from the picture above, for the first time I am making a posting on MY blog. The other night, Mommy and Daddy had to be at different places where apparently kids were not allowed. So instead, I got to spend a few hours partying with the Oklobzijas (some of Mommy and Daddy's best friends). They let me do things that I don't always get to do at home, like post on my own blog, play Xbox, and drink Mountain Dew. I had a great time, and can't wait to do it again sometime soon!
Drinking Mountain Dew, eating ice cream, and watching some TV
Playing Xbox and chatting with my buds on Xbox Live
Ending the night right

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

JORDAN...THESE PICTURES WERE GREAT. I LAUGHED HARD THINKING ABOUT WHAT MOM'S FACE LOOKED LIKE WHEN SHE SAW THEM...WOW...

LOVE YOU SWEETHEART, GRANDMA CYNTHIA

Andrea and Joe said...

We love these pictures! It was so good to see you guys last night. Eli and Elana love the presents! See you soon!

Heath said...

He is so darned cute! It is VERY obvious he got the good looks from your beautiful wife! HA! Have a great trip, both of you!

Heath said...

Ok, by the way it was NOT Heath who wrote that (I am realizing that it is reading me on our computer as him) which would be a LITTLE weird considering what I said. DOUBLE HA!

Peace Out-JILL!

Anonymous said...

sitolodisople [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-motilium-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Motilium without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-cytotec-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Cytotec without no prescription online[/url]